Saturday, February 23, 2008

What a beautiful day today !

What a beautiful day today was, we were able to get out for a little while. We went to the store so hubby could walk around a little bit. While there hubby surprised me with a new microwave, he said it was for me helping him get through all this he has been dealing with.I thought that was so sweet of him. Then we grapped a little to eat before we headed home.
I heard from my sister also, she said my niece is doing ok but really sore. She has a bruised cheek, nose, forehead, & now both of her eyes are turning black & blue. So by the time she goes to school Monday she'll look like she got into a neck of a fight. She is laughting at her bruises, everytime she looks in the mirror, she tells her mom , hey mom & am going to need 10 bottles of make-up for school. Everytime she gets a new bruise she adds another bottle of foundation, my sister saids it's funny & they both laugh.
I hope everyone had a great Saturday too.

No comments: