Thursday, February 21, 2008

Huddy still fighting a bad cold

Hubby is still fighting a bad cold here. It is getting really deep into his chest, we called the doctor but, they can't fit him in until next week. It kind of makes me nervous since he's just getting over that infection in his infession. I know he really feels bad & he is up coughing all night long so he's not getting that much sleep. My mom thinks I should take him to the ER, but we just got the bill from his surgery & we owe over $38,567.00 right now .Since we had no medical coverage when he got sick it is taking us awhile to get help with the bills. They keep sending us bills telling us they want there money now, & he really doesn't want to go after everything he went through the last time he was in there.
I am giving him nyquil , that seems to be helping with the cough & it is helping him sleep a little.That gives me a little break while he is resting. I worry about him so much if anything happens to him I don't know what I'll do.That cancer scare really showed me how much a part of my life he is, I knew I loved him but that made me realize how much.

No comments: