Friday, February 22, 2008

NIECE GOT INTO CAR ACCIDENT TODAY !

My sister called me this morning on her way to Alfred College to let me know my niece was in a car accident on her way to school. A van going the other way crossed the yellow line , hit the SUV in front of her. The SUV spun around & hit my niece head on before it ended up in a tree. There were 5 ambulances there & they had to cut the girl out of the SUV, but they found out she is doing ok.
My niece has a lot of bruises on her face from the airbags & now she is complaining her ribs & upper body hurts, so my sister is taking her to the ER to get her all checked out.
We were so scared when we heard, but the Lord was watching out for her. The other people all have broken bones, the driver of the SUV has broken leg & arm, the woman in the van that caused the accident has a broken arm.
Thank God everyone is alive.

1 comment:

Sandra Larson @smilingsandra (smilingriderfan) said...

I hope your niece recovers from the accident easily. In winter conditions driving can get out of hand so easily. Both of you will be in my prayers.