Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Let It Snow, Let It Snow !!!!!!!!!!

Well here we go again, another winter storm here. So far it started @ 7:00 this morning & hasn't stopped. I don't mind the snow all that much , it's the cold temps & the wind. So far it has been in the 30's but is suppose to fall into the single digits, then the wind will pick up, but that's winter in good old Rochester, NY.
Made out good at the doctors he had to change the medician for my bones since the other one was making me really sick. Have to go back in another 3 months, so that was good.
Did all the rest of my curtains today so that job is all done. Sent out the invites for Easter dinner, & planned out the whole menu. Now I am working on my meal plan for March, & getting my to do list done.
Hope everyone is having a good Tuesday.

No comments: