Saturday, February 16, 2008

NOT FEELING WELL

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, we are both fighting a cold. I did check out the sight but I had to lay down, was down for the count early. Bob was able to drive today since the weather was sunny & no snow, so we ran to the store & he came right home.

Having a problem here with my ex. He is in town & contacted my Aunt. Wants to meet on Monday for lunch without me telling my B/H. I told her no. she said being a christian I should forgive him & let him speak his mind. I believe I am doing the right thing. I love my B/h & don't want to hide anything from him. He would never let me go without him, & I don't want to. She wants me to keep this a secret from B/H, even thought I am not going to meet him, should I tell him ? This is something that could put a staine on our marriage.

2 comments:

Sandra Larson @smilingsandra (smilingriderfan) said...

Honesty. You need to be honest.

I hope you are feeling better. Rest and take care =)

Ginger said...

Hope you are feeling better!